Food, Allergy & Intolerance TestingBringing entire families together in a place of health, healing and a beautiful quality of life
DeYoe Wellness’ Food & Allergy Testing for people and pets provides a simple hair analysis test that measures food and environmental substances that cause non-IgE mediated reactions, known as intolerances. We don’t collect blood, DNA or conduct any skin pricking for our tests.
Our testing scans you or your pet’s hair sample (10-15 strands) using bio-resonance technology and provides an extensive, easy-to-understand report. You can expect to receive your results within 5-7 days after the sample arrives at the processing center.
Note, IgE (Immunoglobulin E) allergies, which are caused by the body’s immune system, are not measured by our testing since we rely on hair samples and not a blood or skin prick test.
Learn More About Our Testing
Why use hair to test for allergies and intolerances?
- Collecting a hair sample is easy and non-invasive – No pricks, no prods, no pain! We require only 10-15 strands of hair.
- Hair testing eliminates storage, transportation and usability constraints that are associated with other types of tissue samples.
- Faster Results – Hair testing is completed quickly and efficiently with results reported within 5-7 days after the sample arrives at the lab. Other types of testing may take up to several weeks.
- Affordable Cost – We provide a way to test more items cost-effectively which allows us to offer our kits at an affordable price.
- Hair is stable – Hair is not affected by factors such as recent meals, stress, medications, etc., so no fasting is needed. No medications to skip prior to testing.
Why types of tests do you offer?
We offer Allergy & Intolerance Test Kits for
- Pets – Dogs, cats and horses
Do I or my pet need an in-office appointment for the test?
No, patients may order the specific test kit they or their pet needs directly from our online Healthie shop. The kit includes the necessary instructions on collecting the hair sample, mailing it back and when to expect your test results.
What happens after I get my test results?
Tests for People
Once you receive your results via email, call us for an appointment at (678) 982-7714 to review your results and to formulate a wellness plan that works with your new knowledge about your health.
Tests for Pets
Your pet’s test results are emailed to you directly and are easy-to-understand so that you may make the appropriate adjustments to your pet’s diet and environment. And if you have questions beyond that, we recommend you share the test results with your pet’s veterinarian as we are not licensed to diagnose or treat animals.
47 Commerce Drive, Suite 1B
Blairsville, GA 30512
Tuesday – Friday
9am – 6pm EST