– Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
– We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
– We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
– We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
– Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
– We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
– We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
– We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
HIPAA COMPLIANT EMAIL
The HIPAA Privacy Rule and the HIPAA Security Rule require covered entities, like DeYoe Wellness, to obtain written assurances that their business associates will appropriately safeguard Protected Health Information (PHI). Failure to comply can result in civil and criminal penalties. It is for this reason we have secured HIPAA Complaint Email services from our provider, GoDaddy. This added layer of security keeps your information private and secure.
EV SSL CERTIFICATE
DeYoeWellness.com is a secure site by way of an SSL Certificate. The primary reason why SSL is used is to keep sensitive information sent across the Internet encrypted so that only the intended recipient can understand it. This is important because the information you send on the Internet is passed from computer to computer to get to the destination server. Any computer in between you and the server can see your credit card numbers, usernames and passwords, and other sensitive information if it is not encrypted with an SSL certificate. When an SSL certificate is used, the information becomes unreadable to everyone except for the server you are sending the information to. This protects it from hackers and identity thieves.
At any time, site visitors can click on the SSL Certificate logo at the bottom of any of our web pages to verify that the Certificate is in fact active and running.